WakeFest Premium VIP Package Session #1
WakeFest Premium VIP Session #1 (11am-3pm)
(1) Premium VIP Admission Ticket
(6) 750mL Barrel Aged Stouts
- It Was All A Dream-Buffalo Trace Maple Bourbon Barrel treated on Coconut, Mostra Coffee & Vanilla
- 6th Anniversary-Triple BA Willett Rye, Copper & Kings Grape Brandy and Vanilla Bourbon Barrel treated on Wild Thai Bananas, House Roasted Walnuts & Vanilla
- BA I Believe In A Thing Called Stout-Double BA Matusalem Rum & Four Roses Bourbon Barrel treated on House Toasted Almond, Cocoa Nibs & Coconut brewed in collaboration with Other Half
- BA That’s No Moon-Double BA 7 Year Weller & Maple Blis Bourbon Barrel treated on Cinnamon, Vanilla & Mostra Coffee brewed in collaboration with Homage
- Bottle Logic Collab (Name TBD)-Woodford Chocolate Rye Barrel with Adjuncts TBD
- Toppling Goliath Collab (Name TBD)-Old Fitzgerald Bourbon Barrel treated on Coconut, Toasted Coconut & Tahitian Vanilla
(1) Permanent Hangover VIP Commemorative Glass
(2) Meal Vouchers
Bottle Pick-Up & Wristband Registration will commence on Thursday April 15th & Friday April 16th at the JWB Tap Room during our regular hours of operation. Make sure you bring necessary COVID-19 Documents listed below & Government Issued Picture ID/Drivers License that matches your ticket purchase/documents.
Important COVID-19 Requirements/Guidelines:
*Guests attending will be required to show proof of (1) of the following:
- Proof of vaccination (the two shots).
- NEGATIVE COVID-19 Test taken up to 72 hours prior to the event.
- POSITIVE COVID-19 Antibodies Test taken up to 30 days prior to the event.
(Name on the above docs MUST match ID of ticketholder)
*All guests MUST fill out COVID-19 Liability Waiver.
*All guests will have to get their Temperature checked at the door upon entry.
*Hands must be sanitized upon entry.
*Masks are required upon entry & throughout the event unless you are stationary while drinking/eating.
*Absolutely NO outside coolers/beverages/backpacks/large bags.
*When standing in line for beer/food you MUST be 6ft apart from the person in front/behind you.
*Only 4-6 people per group/per table.
All ticket/ticket package sales are FINAL
In the event that you become ill & cannot attend the event we will offer you a “Rain Check” Ticket to WakeFest 2022. If you purchased a Bottle Package, bottles can be picked up at a later time in the event of you becoming ill/we will allow for a proxy if you cannot make it. We do NOT ship beer.
COVID-19 Liability Waiver:
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that J. Wakefield Brewing LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that J. Wakefield Brewing LLC can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, event staff, event attendees and other event vendors.
I voluntarily seek services provided by J. Wakefield Brewing LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending the event.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold J. Wakefield Brewing LLC harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the brewery, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from J. Wakefield Brewing LLC. I understand that this release discharges J. Wakefield Brewing LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the brewery with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from J. Wakefield Brewing LLC . This liability waiver and release extends to the brewery together with all owners, partners, and employees.
Out of stock